Dead or Alive Slot Review
If you are seeking a quality slot game from a reputable software provider, take a look at the Dead or Alive slot. The game is present at many credible casinos and has already attracted thousands of Indian players. Read more about Dead or Alive in this review and see for yourself!
Slots have become an integral part of any online casino with the majority of games in the game library being all sorts of online slot machines. Gamblers seem to enjoy the simple concepts of slots and interesting gameplay in the same breath. Software developers are those who come up with more and more entertaining gaming solutions, and NetEnt has been doing it for more than 25 years now.
This review will be dedicated to one of the recent releases of the company, which is the “Dead or Alive” slot game. Not only will we touch on basic information, but also try to emphasize distinctive features, bonuses, and technical aspects of the game. To make the gameplay more varied and exciting, the developers have created three bonus games, which we will discuss in detail later on in this review.
Where to Play Dead or Alive Slot
Since NetEnt is a highly reputable company that has been supplying top online casinos in the industry with innovative games, you are likely to come across Dead or Alive slots at most places that offer games from this software provider.
Indian gamblers, however, have to make sure the casino they are going to play the game at accepts rupees, is adapted to English and Hindi, and most importantly has no problems with depositing and withdrawing funds in India. That is why finding a suitable gambling site is of vital importance in this case, so here is the list of rather famous online casinos to play the Dead or Alive slot in 2021.
|Pure Casino||This gambling site was launched in 2018 and offers its members a wide range of casino games. Indian gamblers can also count on the generous welcome bonus and plenty of payment methods to choose from. Pure casino runs under the Curacao license, which makes it a safe place to gamble. Unfortunately, the casino does not have an app, but you can still access it via a mobile browser.|
|Casumo||Casumo is a well-known online casino based in Malta but has its doors open to Indian gamblers. Not only does Casumo have one of the greatest pools of games in their library, but also the intuitive and user-friendly design of their browser version and mobile application.|
|10cric||Launched in 2019, 10cric has already managed to prove itself as a great casino being particularly in demand among Indian gamblers. Round-the-clock customer support along with accepting cryptocurrency makes 10cric stand out from others. Android users would have to download an apk file to install the casino’s app.|
|BetWay||Perhaps one of the most recognized gambling sites out there that has been up and running for almost 15 years. BetWay also acts as a bookmaker, so if you are into sports and betting, you might as well try your prediction skills out.|
In case you are not willing to play for real money right away, there is always a Dead or Alive slot demo mode where you can try the game out without risking your own funds.
Bonus Features in Dead or Alive
When playing the Dead or Alive slot online apart from regular winning combinations, gamblers can also expect additional bonus features. For instance, if three or more scatter symbols appear during a spin, the player is exposed to bonus rounds with free spins. They come in three types, which are given to the player to choose:
- Train Heist – bonus spins with a growing multiplier, which increases from x1 to x16 respectively, for each spin played. If the multiplier reaches x16, the player is awarded five additional spins;
- Old Saloon is a standard bonus game where each replacement symbol dropped remains in its place until the end of the bonus game. If at least one wild symbol appears on all five reels during the free rounds, the player is awarded an additional five free spins;
- High Noon is a bonus game where the number of wild symbols played affects the multiplication. Thus, a line played with two substitution symbols will be multiplied by 2, and a line played with three substitutions will be multiplied by 3.
You can always read more about bonus rounds and combinations in the paytable that is to be found in the game menu. NetEnt tries to keep everything simple, so no additional skills are required when spinning the reel of Dead or Alive slots.
Dead of Alive Interface
NetEnt is known for creating games of the highest quality in terms of graphics, visuals, and even sound effects, and the Dead or Alive slot is no exception. We want to clarify all the in-game terminology so that you have a clear picture and a complete understanding of how to operate the game.
- “I” is the icon located on the bottom of the control bar, which basically displays the rules and detailed paytable;
- “Level” allows you to select the level of a bet;
- “Bet” – the amount of a bet (in coins);
- “Coin Value” shows the value of a single coin;
- “Auto Play” makes it possible to spin the reel automatically;
- “Coins” shows your current balance transferred in the game’s currency.
Dead or Alive slot is developed using HTML5 technology, which makes it possible to run smoothly on mobile devices that are not necessarily quite powerful. In case there are any lags or delays going on with your smartphone or tablet, you can always lower the quality of graphics and animation in the settings menu.
Dead or Alive Symbols
Dead or Alive slots have 10 paying symbols, a scatter, and a wild symbol:
- Scatter Pistols. Three of them on the reel per one spin provides free spins of 3 types.
- Wild Symbol. Designed as a wanted paper it can replace other non-winning symbols to eventually create winning combinations.
- Sheriff Badge. Multiplies the bet by 20 for 3 badges, by 125 for 4, by 1000 for 5 per spin.
- Belt. Multiplies the bet by 20 for 3 belts, by 100 for 4, by 750 for 5 per spin.
- Cowboy hat. Multiplies the bet by 15 for 3 hats, by 75 for 4, by 400 for 5 per spin.
- Cowboy boots. Multiplies the bet by 12 for 3 boots, by 60 for 4, by 300 for 5 per spin.
- Glass of whiskey. Multiplies the bet by 10 for 3 glasses, by 50 for 4, by 200 for 5 per spin.
- Ace. Multiplies the bet by 10 for 3 aces, by 20 for 4, by 100 for 5 per spin.
- King. Multiplies the bet by 5 for 3 kings, by 15 for 4, by 75 for 5 per spin.
- Queen. Multiplies the bet by 4 for 3 queens, by 12 for 4, by 50 for 5 per spin.
- Jack. Multiplies the bet by 2 for 3 jacks, by 10 for 4, by 40 for 5 per spin.
- 10. Multiplies the bet by 2 for 3 tens, by 10 for 4, by 25 for 5 per spin.
Dead or Alive Slot Details & Wager Limits
Dead or Alive slot has five reels with three symbols each. The number of pay lines here is limited to nine, but trust us, this is more than enough. Unfortunately, the slot does not have a jackpot of any kind, but it surely allows gamblers to win big nonetheless. Playing the Dead or Alive slot at casino sites, you can place a bet between 10 rupees as a minimum, and around 6500 as a maximum bet amount.
Dead or Alive RTP and Volatility
When it comes to the RTP (return to player) rate, Dead or Alive has 96,8%, which is considered higher than the average level among other all slots casino. Volatility is also crucial when it comes to slot games, especially if you are interested in winning as much as possible. It shows how risky a specific slot is. If it has bigger volatility it always comes with bigger risks.
And while the potential amount of winnings are larger, the frequency of their occurrence is much less. The Dead or Alive slot, on its part, has high volatility, which implies all or nothing type of scenario. No matter whether you play Dead or Alive slots for free or for real money, it is always a highly exciting and thrilling way of spending your free time.