In the digital era that we live in today the security of private and financial information comes as a priority. This is especially relative to online gambling and betting. Many punters nowadays turn to those payment methods which ensure protection against leakage of personal and banking information. AstroPay is currently one of the most preferred payment means regarding this. One of the most distinguishable perks of using AstroPay in India is the possibility of funding casino accounts without providing banking information to the casino site.
Here is a brief table with the basic data on this deposit means in India:
|Min. Deposit||INR 80|
|Max. Deposit||INR 80, 000|
|Card amount||INR 1, 700 to INR 35, 000|
What Is AstroPay?
AstroPay is based in London. Founded in 2009, this depositing option has since then been widely exploited in various countries. Currently, it is developing as a leading payment means for Asian countries, and India in particular. The company has an intention to allow users to make online deals at international websites while using the local payment means and the most appropriate currency for them. You can find it on all the leading platforms designed for wagering.
The AstroPay virtual prepaid card is to be obtained straightforwardly from the company’s website at different price ranges from as little as about INR 1,700 to INR 35,000. Like any other card, these come with 16 digits.
Depositing with AstroPay
If you have chosen the user-friendly AstroPay card deposit form in India, you won’t face any difficulties. Just abide by the following brief and precise instructions:
Log into your player’s account in the online casino you usually play;
Access the banking section;
Pick up AstroPay as the approved option;
State your AstroPay card details (this will include the card number, CVV number, expiry date); Insert the sum of bucks
Insert the sum of bucks you can afford to deposit;
Click on deposit;
Expect the cash to land on your player’s account at once;
Get an affirmation letter for the proceeded transaction on your email or telephone (depending on which contact means you chose for the casino notifications).
Buy an AstroPay Card
There is absolutely no difficulty in fulfilling an AstroPay card purchase. For this, just make certain you have got an Astropay account. Once signed up, adhere to the following step-by-step instruction to get your brand new AstroPay deposit card:
- Fill out the signup form either on the website of the Astropay company or the mobile app.
- Choose a card from the available ones per your solvency. Normally, they differ from around INR 1, 700 to INR 35, 000.
- Now it is necessary to pick up the payment means to fill your AstroPay card. It’s possible to fill your card with Rupees in India through a bank transfer, an e-wallet such as Neteller or Skrill, or one of many other standard options used in India.
- You will be delivered the virtual card either to the email address you provided in the registration form or through the app. Just as a physical card, it will have 16 digits, a CVV security code, and expiration date.
- Unlike credit cards issued to their customers by ordinary banks, AstroPay cards all come with a one-year validation date. There is no such concept as automatic prolongation like in the case of credit cars. Upon the expiration date, you will have to fulfill the same steps in order to obtain a new one.
Why Choose AstroPay
Everyone picks up the banking means the most appropriate for them. And yet, we would recommend considering AstroPay deposit methods whenever you are to play at a virtual casino in India. Be certain, you will easily find it in the banking section of your beloved international gambling site in India. By selecting AstroPay, expect to experience a series of advantages. Here are the major ones listed:
- No taxes: there are no tax charges set on the local payment means in India;
- No rejections: banking services through AstroPay card always proceed successfully provided that you have inserted the card details accurately, and it’s still valid;
- Security: whenever you proceed with payments using the digital card by Astropay, you are never demanded to supply any banking data in gambling platforms;
- No credit approval needed: no matter what credit history you have, you can obtain the prepaid card just by paying its cost;
- No fees: you won’t be penalized for registering the card. Neither are there any fees for transactions;
- Sensibility: choosing a prepaid card for gambling you ensure yourself with responsible gambling since you won’t be able to use more than you have put in it;
- Speed: casino deposits through AstroPay card proceed instantly;
- Flexibility: prepaid cards come in various amounts to meet all customers’ solvency levels, and you can deposit at increments up to INR 35, 000;
- Availability: the name of the AstroPay card casino can is instantly spotted in the banking offers of numerous international gambling sites in India.
Deposit on a Casino Site with AstroPay Card
Depositing in virtual casinos in India with an AstroPay card is speedy and effortless. It will only take you several minutes to accomplish the deposit having stated the required information, while the money will appear on your player’s account within seconds.
The deposit limits are never determined by the method you choose for that. Generally, online casinos do never put any limits on deposits or cashouts for traders. For instance, if the casino you are used to gambling at has set a min deposit worth INR 300, this refers to all banking methods it cooperates with including AstroPay.
Nevertheless, it’s still necessary to make certain you have got the necessary amount of money on your AstroPay card before you get into wagering.
As far as you are concerned about the deposit fees, be aware that there are no such fees on set by AstroPay. Just remember to watch out for the expiration date since if there is any money left on the card after that, it will belong to the company and won’t be payable.
At the moment, there is no such concept as AstroPay casino withdrawals. This refers not only to Indian gamblers but to all users irrespective of their location. To withdraw your wins, consequently, you will have to use another banking option. For Indian punters, there is a myriad of cashout options available at all known wagering sites.
Pros and Cons of Using AstroPay Card
Every coin has two sides. Similarly, the AstroPay card has both benefits and certain downsides determined by the customer’s requirements and expectations. Up till now, we haven’t faced any worldwide payment tool that will meet everyone’s needs and we doubt we will. But one thing is for sure – AstroPay is among the most secure ones in the Indian market. We suggest looking through all pros and cons to determine, whether this is the payment option that will satisfy you long-term:
|Flexibility||No refund of remained money after the expiration date|
|Don’t require credit approval|
|Instant proceeding of payments|
Casino Sites that accept AstroPay cards
When choosing a virtual casino in India, it’s essential to pay attention to various factors involving payment options. Those wagering sites that permit AstroPay deposits are considered some of the most notable platforms in the entire niche. Here we have got a table with the best AstroPay Casino sites and their signup bonus suggestions to Indian punters presented in no particular order:
ONLINE CASINOS IN INDIA
|Casumo||200% match bonus for up to ₹1, 000|
|1xBet||100% match bonus for up to ₹10, 000|
|Royal Panda||100% match bonus for up to ₹100, 000|
|Bet365 Casino||100% match bonus for up to 8, 000|
|Melbet Casino||100% match bonus for up to ₹145, 000|
|22Bet Casino||100% match bonus for up to ₹25, 000|
|JungleRaja||₹500 no deposit bonus upon the registration|
|Bet Jungle||100% match bonus for up to ₹50, 000|
|playzee||₹150, 000 and additional 150 free spins|
|Casino Days||100% match bonus for to ₹20,000|
|Rizk Casino||100% match bonus for up to ₹10, 000|
|10cric||100% match bonus for up to ₹70, 000|
Is it legit to use AstroPay in India?
Yes, AstroPay is absolutely legal and broadly exploited in India.
Are AstroPay card virtual casinos in India reliable?
Generally, AstroPay collaborates exceptionally with reputable casino sites. And yet, you’d better check the site for credibility before making the first deposit.
Can I cash out my wins to AstroPay?
Unfortunately, currently, this option isn’t available.
Can I bet Rupees through AstroPay?
Yes, the virtual card allows using various currencies including Indian Rupees.
Does an AstroPay Card have an ID?
Yes, the ID of this card is its 16-digit number that they send you via email upon depositing the player’s account.